We are seeking an experienced construction Project Manager. Your Responsibilities include:
- Manage all aspects of construction including coordination of schedules
- Develop project schedules, plan materials, and purchase orders, ensuring work is within project scope.
- Responsible for performing project buyouts, and managing subcontractors’ progress against plan.
- Oversee the construction schedule, budget and insure project is completed within deadline and budget.
- inspections during various construction phases, monitoring permits, and daily oversight of subcontractors.Qualifications Needed: Thorough knowledge of general construction. Must be computer literate in Excel and Word. Must have knowledge of construction practices and labor costs in construction, plus a good knowledge of the uses and costs of materials. Ability to multi-task, which requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail and quality. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a process improvement oriented mindset. Must have own car to travel to meetings and job sites.
To Apply: Email resume and qualifications to Doug L. Colonell (email@example.com)